Kerala Trip overview
The Kerala trip from Bangalore offers an exciting journey through South India. The tour is carefully designed, including well-chosen destinations and guided experiences. Key attractions are explored, and comfortable accommodations are provided. Overall, the trip is expertly organized, making it a memorable and stress-free adventure for all travelers. There are 3 ways to reach Kerala from Bangaluru.
Traveling from Bangalore to Kerala is straightforward, with multiple transportation options. Whether by train, plane, or bus, this journey offers convenience and scenic beauty along the way.
- By Plane – You will commence your journey by visiting Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru (BLR) for your flight and ultimately conclude your travels at Cochin International Airport (COK). As a result, you can now explore the incredible destinations that Kerala has to offer.
- By Road – You have two efficient routes for your road trip. Firstly, following NH544, spanning 500-600 kilometers depending on your destination, offers scenic views of the Periyar River. Secondly, the alternate route starts on NH948, rejoining NH544 at Kurumathampatti, providing a slightly shorter path to reach Kerala more quickly.
- By Trains – Numerous trains depart from both KSR Bengaluru City Junction (Bangalore) and Yeshwanthpur Junction, heading towards Thissur, Shoranur Junction, and Kannur. The journey typically spans 8-10 hours, during which you can relish the scenic beauty along the way in the daytime.
Kerala tour offers diverse highlights. Firstly, you’ll be captivated by the scenic backwaters. Additionally, explore historic sites, savor local cuisine, and relax on serene houseboats amidst lush tea gardens.
Marvel at the scenic beauty of Mattupetty Dam, a tranquil haven amidst Munnar’s lush landscapes.
Boating at Periyar River
Experience wildlife and tranquility while boating on Periyar River in Thekkady. A memorable Kerala adventure.
Munnar Tea Feilds
Explore Munnar’s lush tea fields, a verdant paradise with stunning landscapes and aromatic experiences for travelers.
Eravikulam National Park
Explore diverse wildlife and the endangered Nilgiri Tahr at Eravikulam National Park in stunning Munnar, Kerala.
4 Day Kerala Itinerary
Exploring Kochi (Cochin)
- Upon arrival in Kochi, known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, you’ll be greeted by its unique charm.
- Delve into history at Fort Kochi, which boasts the renowned St. Francis Church and the iconic Chinese Fishing Nets.
- Then, venture into the bustling Jew Town where you can indulge in souvenir shopping.
- As the sun sets, immerse yourself in the culture with a traditional Kathakali dance performance in the evening.
Backwater Bliss in Alleppey
- Begin your journey by traveling to Alleppey, that is also knnown as “Venice of the East.”
- Afterward, set forth on a mesmerizing houseboat cruise through the enchanting backwaters.
- While cruising, indulge in the delights of delicious Keralan cuisine served on the houseboat.
- As the day comes to a close, relish an unforgettable overnight stay on the houseboat, surrounded by serene waters.
- Start your journey by driving to Munnar, a charming hill station famous for its sprawling tea plantations and breathtaking vistas.
- Discover the fascinating art of tea production at the Tea Museum, where you can immerse yourself in the tea-making process.
- Afterward, your exploration takes you to the serene Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point, where you can enjoy the tranquil beauty.
- Conclude your day with a leisurely stroll through the fragrant tea gardens, absorbing the picturesque landscapes.
- Begin your journey in Thekkady, where you’ll discover the remarkable Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Delight in a serene boat ride on Periyar Lake, perfect for spotting the region’s diverse wildlife.
- Dive into a sensory adventure at a local spice plantation, gaining insights into a variety of spices.
- As you wrap up your Kerala exploration, you’ll carry cherished memories of the state’s breathtaking natural beauty with you.
- Each night, relax in a comfortable standard room at your chosen destinations.
- Accommodations are secured for your trip.
- Not only is the driver’s food and lodging provided, but also their daily expenses.
- Fuel costs are fully also covered.
- Delight in sightseeing opportunities.
- Enjoy seamless transfers, with all permit and pass fees included.
- Moreover, the package does not cover airfare or train fare.
- Additionally, personal expenses like laundry, calls, tips, and adventure activities are not included.
- Furthermore, any extra sightseeing or vehicle use incurs an additional cost.
- In the event of natural disasters or political disturbances, clients bear extra on-site costs.
- Besides, potential tax or fuel price hikes before departure may raise transportation expenses.
- Insurance can be added for a fee.
- Lastly, anything beyond the listed inclusions is at an extra charge.
This Itinerary is customizable according to number of people and number of Days. Therefore, you can enjoy each and every moment of your holiday.
In conclusion, planning a Kerala trip from Bangalore is a wonderful journey. To sum up, it offers a diverse and exciting experience. So, make sure you prepare well. Overall, by following these steps, your trip will be memorable. In short, it’s a trip worth taking, and, to emphasize, you’ll cherish it. Click on the Button below to get a customized Itinerary